Free Energy Audit
In a nut-shell what this means is that we carry out a lighting audit and then using variables such as working hours, “lights on” time and unit cost of electricity we can produce a very detailed report including:
- Quantity and type of existing lamps
- Cost of electricity used by existing lamps
- Cost of replacement lamps used in existing lighting scheme
- Cost of maintaining existing lamps
- Tonnes of Carbon produced by existing lamps
- Cost of electricity used if converted to LED
- Tonnes of carbon saved if converted to LED
- Investment cost to switch to LED
- Payback period and finance options
We prepare a feasibility study for the installation of a Solar PV System on the client’s building(s). We maximise the system’s generating capacity to match the building’s consumption and prepare a cost benefit and return on investment summary.
These reports are provided completely without charge and represent a valuable and useful document for our clients. Our hope is, of course, that the client will choose to make the investment and do so with Blazes Renewables.